Regulatory CTA Position
Key points about this job
- Home based anywhere in the UK or across Europe
- Competitive salary and package on offer
- Permanent positions
Linkfield Life Sciences are currently partnering with a Global CRO who are looking for several experienced Regulatory Affairs professionals.
The successful candidates will join their Global team at Global Regulatory Affairs Associate / Senior Associate or Global Regulatory Affairs Manager level.
Location: Home based anywhere in the UK or across Europe
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Type: Permanent positions
These are truly global roles responsible for coordinating all Central Independent Ethics Committee (IEC), Regulatory Agency (RA) and other central authority submissions to ensure contractual timelines are met. Summary of tasks, include:
· Providing the Sponsor and internal Project Team information on regulations governing the clinical trial at a project level and answering any Sponsor questions surrounding these topics.
· Provide submission strategy to the client along with all requirements and documentation requests to actualise the proposed strategy.
· Preparation of the Core Clinical Trial Application and perform QC on the content of all central submission packages.
· Support Business Development opportunities by providing regulatory input on assigned RFPs, RFIs and Bid Defence Meetings.
If you are interested then please get in touch with Linkfield’s lead recruiter Natalie Jones at [email protected]
- Regulatory affairs experience